A career as an HVAC Technician would be the best suited for you if you like working around different types of systems and appliances. HVAC Technicians are consistently in demand as of late.
As per the data given by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, HVAC Technician jobs are projected to increase by 5% by the year 2031, which makes it an attractive career to opt for.
This article aims to highlight everything you need to know about the salaries being offered in Arizona and comparison with the salaries offered in other states.
Also read: What is an HVAC technician?
So How Much Does An HVAC Technician Earn In Arizona?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the average annual wage of an HVAC Technician in Arizona is $54,390.
HVAC Technician Salary in Other States Compared to Arizona
The average salary for an HVAC Technician may differ due to several aspects, one such factor may be job location.
Comparing the salaries offered in Arizona as compared to other high-paying states for HVAC Technician:-
- Arizona – $54,390 Annually
- Alaska- $72, 200 Annually
- Massachusetts- $70, 010 Annually
- Washington- $65,340 Annually
- California- $67, 430 Annually
- Connecticut- $69,930 Annually
More on: HVAC technician salary here.
Now let’s compare the salaries offered in Arizona compared to that of other lower-paying states:
- Arizona- $54,390 Annually
- Arkansas- $45,560 Annually
- Alabama- $47,200 Annually
- Mississippi- $45, 310 Annually
- South Carolina- $48,170 Annually
- Florida- $49,380 Annually
HVAC Technician Salary in Different Cities within Arizona
As said earlier, the salaries of HVAC Technicians can vary based on different aspects. This stands true for each city within different states as well. Let’s have a look at the salaries within the major cities in Arizona:-
- Phoenix- $46,500 Annually
- Tucson- $42,500 Annually
- Gilbert- $49000 Annually
- Chandler- $49000 Annually
- Peoria- $48,786 Annually
- Tempe- $46462 Annually
- Yuma- $55,394 Annually
Also see: What does an HVAC technician do?
How To Get a Higher Starting Salary As An HVAC Technician?
If you’re inclined to start a career as an HVAC Technician, you must be interested to know how to get a higher salary as an HVAC Technician.
You may expect a lower salary if you’re just starting out as an HVAC Technician, but it depends upon your skills and education as well.
Below are some of the ways you can try out to have a higher average salary as an HVAC Technician:-
- Complete an Online Program
- Top Certifications (Also see: HVAC technician certification)
- Complete Apprenticeships
- Learn a second language
- Learn Management Skills
Also read: Online HVAC training
See Salaries for Other States:
- HVAC technician salary Houston
- HVAC technician salary Georgia
- HVAC technician salary Florida
- HVAC technician salary Texas
- HVAC technician salary California
- HVAC technician salary Ohio